4.30.2012

B.L.4.M.I. wk #2-LOOK GOOD NAKED (step 1)

This week... I decided to focus on my rockin bod.

Or...

Lack there of :)

The goal: Look good naked (step 1) by: exercising for at least 45 minutes a day for a minimum of three days a week.

I'm not going to make some ridiculous weight loss goal that I'll never meet. Because then I'll get depressed...and then I will feed my face. And then...well, you get the picture. Vicious circle.

What do I want? More energy. To be healthier. To be happier...and of course to look smokin hot naked.
Ideally, around 15 pounds...ish. But, I don't really want to put a number on it. It will take some hard core cardio and some eating habit changes. So lots more changes to come.

AS for goal #1...still going to have to keep plugging along on it. I'm making major strides..but am not 100%. Luckily I plan on keeping it up forever...so I will get there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment