4.30.2012

Update on life in general

My first week here has been ridiculously busy. I've started at the new restaurant. I'm not going to blog about it...for the sake of keeping my job, but I definitely have many more new goals to accomplish while at work...including speaking some Spanish...SOON :)

Settling in at home... starting to find my way around!

 I love my apartment. Still working on b.l.4.m.i. wk #1 goal of putting things in their proper spot...but I'm getting so close. I have the next 2 days off and plan on doing some things like unpacking the last 5 boxes, buying some new shelves, painting some new art for my walls, and getting my internet fixed...

Yes, gasp. I have survived without Internet. Thank you starbucks for allowing me to steal yours. You rock my socks off.

I have become crazy social. Except ...sometimes I'm not the best company. After a long work day, being smelly and tired...I start yawning a lot. I am going to have to increase the morning caffeine intake :) And then there's the whole smelling issue. I really must shower in between work and play. Yucky. Maybe a future goal...who knows?

Gotten to see several friends and have dates set up with many more coming up! I love you guys! :)

I have been getting down when I have too much time to think. Trying to maintain my positive outlook on life. Doing good for the most part...night time is hard. I will survive.

I am woman...ROAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment