4.24.2012

WK #1: Everything has a home...so put it up!!

As a manager, I have been praised for my organization and planning skills. I'm "neat & orderly" and known s "the girl who gets things done".

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaah.
Sorry...had to get that out now.

Anyone who knows me...or who recently helped me pack/move (emily, grant, ben, wade, ashley, christen,
josh) ...realizes that my stuff...sometimes gets everywhere.  On average, I work 55 hours a week...sometimes more, sometimes less (duh..that's what an average is). So, you would think I wouldn't be at home enough to make a mess. Right?

WRONG. I don't know if this happens at your house....but here's what I thought happened at mine. First, I blamed my lovey. But...once he moved back to the Midwest, I realized...it's still messy. Next, I was POSITIVE that it had to be some type of mythical creatures sneaking in to wreck my place. I mean really, why is there a beer bottle on my bathroom sink, a roll of toilet paper in the living room, and shoes and clothing everywhere??? I could not have made this mess.

Oh wait. Sure enough. I did.

So as I start the process of unpacking and settling into my new place, I am making sure that everything has a home. Is in it's place. IF it has no home, it is going to Goodwill.

By Sunday,everything will be in it's place. Every week from then on, it will be putting things BACK in their place when I'm done with them.

Baby steps, people; baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment